I wanted to share with you a Birthday Card I created. Although I used the sketch for the January sketch challenge I did not use the dare color pink.
The card base is cut out of craft card stock and measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I then cut a piece of white card stock measuring 4" x 5 1/4" and embossed it with a bubbles embossing folder. I cut two flags out, the top one slightly smaller than the bottom flag and layered them on top of the white cardstock.
To embellish the card I cut one of the Die-Namites Dies Spring Doily and centered it over the flag. I used a large flower and two small roses for the flower cluster and added some of the Die-Namites Dies Floral Corners which I colored with an olive gelato.
To finish off the card I added some natural twine and a Birthday Sentiment.
This month's dare is to use something PINK!
TO ENTER the Die~Namites Dies January Sketch Challenge YOU MUST:
- Use at least one Die~Namites Die in your creation.
- Use the SKETCH! It can be interpreted (loosely or exactly) as a card, layout or altered piece!
- Incorporate the DARE into your creation.
- Mention the Die~Namites Die you used in your blog post.
- Link back to the Die~Namites Die.
- You have until the last day of the month to post your creation on your blog and link up to this post. **PLEASE add a link to your direct post, not your entire blog.**
Each participant will receive one entry into our random drawing
for each entry into the challenge.
A random winner will be chosen from eligible participants for a
$25 Gift Certificate to Die~Namites Dies.
Die-Namites Dies Floral Corner DN-1019
Just Sayin My Minds Eye Paper Pad
DCWV Gold Glitter Card Stock
Prima Flower Spring Time
Sizzix Tim Holtz Bubbles Embossing Folder
Faber Castell Gelato Pistachio
2 White Roses from my stash
Thank your for stopping by!