To make this I used a Moroccan Lattice Stencil that I covered partially with gold embossing paste to create a distress look on the borders. Then I cut out Dainty Daisies Die Cut in two different colors of decorated paper: green and coral. And let me tell you, this die cut is one of the most wonderful die cuts that I have. The details, flowers and leaves are amazing!!!
I secured both die cuts with a green decorated brad and moved one of the cuts a little to create a dimension. Then I pasted the Die Cuts over the embossed background using the Double Sided Adhesive Dots from Tombow. Finally, I stamped my sentiment using an image from So Susy Stamps called Hola.
Now let me show all the details of the Dainty Daisies, this wonderful Die Cut that I used for my today´s card.
First use this sketch that Tonya Gibbs create for us this month. A big thank you Tonya!
Then, follow these rules:
TO ENTER the Die~Namites Dies April Sketch Challenge YOU MUST:
- Use at least one Die~Namites Die in your creation.
- Use the SKETCH! It can be interpreted (loosely or exactly) as a card, layout or altered piece!
- Incorporate the DARE into your creation.
- Mention the Die~Namites Die you used in your blog post.
- Link back to the Die~Namites Die.
- You have until the last day of the month to post your creation on your blog and link up to this post. **PLEASE add a link to your direct post, not your entire blog.*
Each participant will receive one entry into our random drawing
for each entry into the challenge.
Finally a random winner will be chosen from eligible participants for a $25 Gift Certificate to Die~Namites Dies.
LIKE US ON.....
DIE~NAMITES DIES IS NOW ON INSTAGRAM!
I hope you like my twist and it inspired you to create you own version, grab you Die-Namites Dies and your favorites supplies to create a way... See you soon!!!