To make this I used a Bermuda Bay cardstock as a base and used the second layer to work on the mayor part of my design. I stamped a distressed image on the corner using Bernuda Bay Classic Ink, then I created three panels using different designs of washi tape.
My sentiment is one big word from Super Scrip Stamp Set from Altenew. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink over Whisper White cardstock and then I layered that over Bermuda Bay cardstock.
Finally I cut one of my favorites Die Cuts from Die Namites, the Daisy Vine in whisper white card stock and the little flowers in other colors that coordinate with the washi tape. I pasted the entire die cut over the piece of the sentiment.
Now it is your turn, you can use this Die Cut or whatever you want from our collection to participate in our May Sketch Challenge. Here is the Sketch:
Then, follow these rules:
TO ENTER the Die~Namites Dies May Sketch Challenge YOU MUST:
- Use at least one Die~Namites Die in your creation.
- Use the SKETCH! It can be interpreted (loosely or exactly) as a card, layout or altered piece!
- Incorporate the DARE into your creation.
- Mention the Die~Namites Die you used in your blog post.
- Link back to the Die~Namites Die.
- You have until the last day of the month to post your creation on your blog and link up to this post. **PLEASE add a link to your direct post, not your entire blog.*
Each participant will receive one entry into our random drawing
for each entry into the challenge.