You will love it because is a San Valentine Bag that I created using the Regal Heart and Heart Branch die cuts. Two of our perfect dies for San Valentine or any other season, romantic or fantastic creation.
Now I want to share with you the steps to create this bag:
1. Cut out two Regal Hearts (1 from black catdstock and 1 from chipboard ).
2. Cut 6 Heart Branches (4 from red cardstock and 2 from black).
3. Paint chipboard with gesso and let dry.
4. Rub red gelato over Gessoed surface. Spray with water and let it run down the front of the surface. Set aside to dry. You can speed up drying with a heat gun.
5. Apply Mod Podge over entire surface to seal color.
6. Before it dries, apply black regal heart over chipboard so it can adhere.
7. Cut black cardstock to 5.25" x 5.25", red cardstock to 5"x5", and corrugated cardstock to 4.75"x4.75".
8. Layer and adhere together from largest to smallest panels.
9. Cut out two 2.5"x2.5" squares of black and white patterned cardstock.
10. Attach to corrugated cardstock at a diagonal.
11. Adhere heart branches into the two empty corrugated squares.
12. Adhere regal heart to center.
13. Attached bow and button to center of regal heart.
14. Attached finish panel to craft bag.
I hope you enjoyed my card and are inspired to join in on our challenge fun!!
For more info on the Die-Namites Challenge or to upload your project, please click here!
You could be the next winner of a $25 gift certificate from Die-Namite Dies!!
Here the inspiration photo...
Thanks for stopping by and...