Hello friends, Mitsyana here to share with you the tutorial of one of my favorites cards for this season. Like you remembered I love to work with a lot of details and colors and today I used two different die cuts: Winged Heart and Budding Vine.
1. Using the Winged Heart die, cut out one heart from chipboard and one from gray cardstock.
2. Leaving the chipboard heart intact, paint with gesso and set aside to dry.
3. Once gesso is dried, use markers to color the insides of the heart roses and wings.
4. Shade the outer edges of the wings of the gray cardstock cutout.
5. Layer your board and card stock pieces together with adhesive.
6. Cut out seven Budding Vine die cuts from black card stock and set aside.
7. Create a 6" x 6" (folded) card base with black card stock.
8. Cut a 5"x 5" mat from light card stock.
9. Cut a 4.75"x 4.75" frame from corrugated card stock.
10. Add heart and 5 vines to corner.
11. Stamp leaves and sentiment into center of frame.
12. Embellish with paper flower and two more vines in corner diagonal to heart die cut.
13. Glue glitter throughout card front. Set aside to dry.
I hope you enjoyed my card and are inspired to join in on our challenge fun!!
For more info on the Die-Namites Challenge or to upload your project, please click here!
You could be the next winner of a $25 gift certificate from Die-Namite Dies!!
Here the inspiration photo...
Thanks for stopping by and...